ASHI Kentuckiana Members

Members of ASHI have passed the National Home Inspector Examination and ASHI's Standards and Ethics Examination. They have had inspection reports successfully verified for compliance with ASHI's Standards of Practice, as well as submitted valid proof of performance of at least 250 fee-paid home inspections that meet or exceed the ASHI Standards of Practice.

Chapter Members and Candidates:

   
   
 
   
 
   
   
 
   
   
 
   
   
   
   
 

Home Inspection of Kentuckiana
www.homeinspectionkentuckiana.com

Mary Anne Tonini - owner and inspector
Licensed in Kentucky #2034 and
Licensed in Indiana #500123
A+ Rating with the BBB
Winner of the Torch Award for Outstanding Business Ethics

Certified Radon Tester
5
02-897-1450 or 812-949-1451

Email: toninima@insightbb.com


Ken Osborne Home Inspections Inc.
www.osbornehomeinspector.com                
Ken Osborne - Master certified by ASHI

Licensed in Kentucky and Indiana
Over 30 years experience
Code certified by ICC international code conference
Code certified by BOCA building officials code administrators

Cell: 502-551-8390
Efax: 502-805-0593
Fax: 8129486089
kennyo47150@yahoo.com

 

Elite Home Inspections       
                         
Allen Davis  
Peace of Mind One Inspection at a Time                                           
www.elitehomeinspections.net
502-648-9294
Licensed in Kentucky # 2233 and Indiana # 00800002
Current President of the ASHI Kentuckiana Chapter
elitehomeinspections@insightbb.com

 

Wrubel Home Inspections
www.wrubelhomeinspections.com         
 Joseph Wrubel
Current Vice-President of the ASHI Kentuckiana Chapter
                                          Licensed in Indiana
                                                    office812-945-7478                         
                                                      Fax 812-945-7478
 
Lend me 10 % of your confindence I will earn the other 90 %
wrubelhomeinspections@yahoo.com



Mark Oerther Associates, Inc.
Mark Oerther
www.markoertherassociates.com

Kentucky  Home inspectors License # 2045
NEHA Certification # 105915 RT
 
502-459-1446  Office
502-454-3146  Fax
m.oerther@tmo.blackberry.net
m.oerther@insightbb.com
 
 

Crawford Home Inspections
http://chipage.com  
      
Larry Crawford

Licensed in Kentucky and Indiana
Phone/Fax: 812-347-2044
falcon@netpointe.com

Greg Jones
Licensed in Kentucky
502-429-9379

Truman Strausburg
Licensed in Kentucky
502-254-5151



 

From large homes to small, from new to old, there is an ASHI Kentuckiana Inspector ready to serve you!