Find An Inspector


Home Inspection of Kentuckiana
Mary Anne Tonini
An Informed Decision is a Good Decision

www.homeinspectionkentuckiana.com
Licensed in Kentucky #2034 and
Licensed in Indiana #00500123

502-897-1450
  812-949-1451

toninima@insightbb.com


Ken Osborne Home Inspections Inc.
Ken Osborne
Because Your Home Should Be a Safe Place to Live
www.osbornehomeinspector.com
Licensed in Kentucky and Indiana

Cell: 502-551-8390
Efax: 502-805-0593
Fax: 8129486089
kennyo47150@yahoo.com

Elite Home Inspections
Allen Davis
www.elitehomeinspections.net
Licensed in Kentucky #2233
Licensed in Indiana #00800002

502-648-9294
elitehomeinspections@insightbb.com

Wrubel Home Inspections
Joseph Wrubel
www.wrubelhomeinspections.com
Lend me 10 % of your confindence I will earn the other 90 %
Licensed in Kentucky #2291
Licensed in Indiana #00600180


office 812-945-7478

Fax 812-945-7478
wrubelhomeinspections@yahoo.com


Mark Oerther Associates, Inc.
Mark Oerther
www.markoertherassociates.com

Kentucky  Home inspectors License # 2045
NEHA Certification # 105915 RT
 
502-459-1446  Office
502-454-3146  Fax
m.oerther@tmo.blackberry.net
m.oerther@insightbb.com

Greg Jones
Licensed in Kentucky
502-429-9379

Truman Strausburg
Licensed in Kentucky
502-254-5151

Crawford Home Inspections
Larry Crawford
http://chipage.com
  
Licensed in Kentucky #2278
Licensed in Indiana #00500163

Indiana state License termite inspector #F20457
Phone and Fax 812-347-2044
falcon@netpointe.com



You can also resourse our FAQ page for additional recommendations:
www.ashikentuckiana.org/questions-about-home-inspections

Find An ASHI Inspector outside of the Kentuckiana area.